- Review Preliminary Plans and Specifications as prepared by the architect and designer.
- Prepare a Cost Budget. We collaborate with the client, architect and designer to recommend strategies consistent with design intent, sound construction practices, and project requirements.
- Strategize to reduce construction time. We highlight possible problem areas in the construction of your project early on to avoid costly delays and missed deadlines.
- Qualify the Subcontractors.We qualify and select vendors according to the proper project criteria, and the vendor’s ability to deliver quality and excellent service.
- Prepare the schedule. We prepare a detailed construction schedule to keep all team members well informed of construction activities.
- Conduct Project Meetings. We conduct project meetings attended by the client, owner’s representative, architect, and designer.
- Supervise the Subcontractors. We closely supervise the Subcontractors to ensure materials furnished and work performed is in accordance with the drawings, specifications, contract terms, and our own expectations.
- Supervise Testing and Inspection. We supervise and coordinate all inspection and testing to ensure the project moves forward on schedule.
- Consulting on Changes in Scope of Work. We evaluate project impact as it relates to time and cost, and collaborate with the architect and designer to make recommendations to the client.
- Supervise and Ensure Completion of Punchlist. We prepare a punchlist together with the client and architect. We follow through to ensure the punchlist items are completed.
- Maintain a Complete Record Keeping System. We keep daily logs, progress schedules, manpower breakdowns, project cost reports, material lists, and shop drawing logs.
- Prepare and Control all Subcontractor Payment Schedules. We provide detailed applications for payment and provide thorough documentation to keep our clients informed, but not overwhelmed.
- Assemble and Coordinate all Project Documents and Records. We assemble guarantees, warranties, operating manuals, and drawings in an easy to reference binder for our clients.
- We are around for you long after the project is complete. We are available to address any electrical, mechanical, drywall, carpet, paint, and lighting issues that might arise.
- Servicing warranty issues. We coordinate all warranty repairs as a courtesy to our clients.